9.14.2012

San Diego

This past weekend and for a few days of this week, Daniel brought me along on a business trip to San Diego. It was exactly what I needed. Time away from Arkansas, a bayside hotel room with a kingsize bed, and the beach.

While there I was able to reflect a lot. (probably a little too much). But it was SO GOOD for me. I love San Diego, CA. And I loved extra time with my husband. This is what I looked at while he was working during the day:

I love the ocean. I love the sound of waves crashing along the beach. I love drifting in and out of sleep and I love looking at endless water. Today I am choosing to think about this big sea being a fraction of the love God has for me. We cannot even comprehend how wide, high, long and deep is the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge. I am praying, like Paul, that I will have a small glimpse of this love I know He has for me and that it will lull me to places of deep peace and sleep just like the waves of the ocean.


 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012