7.31.2012

Emmie & Sadler

We both believe in our hearts we had a little girl and little boy for a short while on this earth. From the moment we found out we were having twins, we have been praying for their names. Of course we had many arguments regarding which name was best and we envisioned many names of our own, but our desire has always been to choose a name we believe the Lord confirmed.

In my heart, I believe my little girl's name is Emma Kate. We call her Emmie for short. It wasn't even on our list of names, but I know it was impressed upon my heart for a reason. She is so beautiful.

God revealed a name to Daniel, too. Sadler. Our precious, little boy is named Sadler and he is perfect.

Today has been so hard. I cannot put into words all of the emotions running through my mind, but I can think about one thing: my babies are in heaven. They met Noah. They saw his great, big boat and are enthralled with it! I'm sure they have many secret hiding spots inside that great, big boat. And at night they aren't scared. They don't fear darkness- there is no darkness in heaven. They are amidst the light of the world. Angels tuck them in there. They have many friends. Some were already waiting for them.
They get to sit on the lap of Jesus. For He even said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."

Today, while we grieve and while we are so saddened by this loss, we find comfort knowing they are there.
 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012