5.08.2012

My *Our* Blog...


I have debated on whether or not to have a blog and if so, agonized over what I would (or wouldn't) write about. For me, social media (and yes, I think blogs are a form of that) are total stumbling blocks. As a female, while some of my time spent on Facebook, instagram and the like is fun, it often includes the thoughts, “I wish I had that!” –or- “Why wasn’t I invited to that party?” –or, better yet- “They look so happy and like things are so perfect!” Yet, and perhaps this is just a total justification, I think it is a great way for my family (like the ones living in Belgium, Seattle, and Minneapolis) and friends to keep in touch. I am going to try my hardest to write about things I think are worth sharing. I don’t think anyone wants to know when I got up, what I had for breakfast or every facet of my life. If you do, you won’t find that here as you probably are close enough to me to know those things and/or if you aren’t, they probably aren’t things you need to know. That quote "Comparison is the thief of joy" stands true, right?
 
Blog Design by Designs by Linds © 2012